Have you been working in the iGaming industry, in client facing roles such as Customer Support or a fraud team? Do you have an in-depth understanding of iGaming tools and processes? Are you interested in project management practices? And are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, don’t stop reading!
XCaliber is looking for a Project Coordinator.
+ 15 nationalities Offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal +80 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber, including:
Flexible working hours - Central office
Competitive salary - Calendar of social events
Conference / training budget - Private Health Insurance
Gym Benefit - Free lunch twice weekly
In this role, you will be an integral member of the Project Management Unit team, responsible for delivering development projects of varying size and complexity. You will direct, organize and control the project activities, under the direction of the Head of Operations.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating meetings and developing strategies to see projects through from beginning to end. This may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but not limited to, the following:
Planning & Administrative tasks – 40%
- Attend client/stakeholder meetings and assist with determination of project requirements;
- Draft and issue project related documents such as project charters, project requirements, project status reports and project closure documents;
- Ensure the effective preparation and delivery of the project;
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans and milestones;
- Hold meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members;
- Take responsibility for the effective flow of information between project team members;
- Ensure partner/stakeholder needs are met in a timely manner;
Communication – 60%
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client/stakeholder and project team;
- Collaborate with Head of Operations to improve project processes with a positive and constructive attitude;
- Ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress to Head of Operations and Partner;
- Keep Head of Operations and other relevant persons informed about the project status and issues that may impact the project such as the requirement changes;
- Regular liaison with Product Owners (PO) on all project-related matters;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Solid organisation skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Good time-management and presentation skills;
- Solid understanding of the web technologies;
- Knowledge and practice of Agile principles and methodologies;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment would be great;
- Previous experience in the iGaming Industry would be required;
- Motivated team player;
- Task-oriented with ability to handle several on-going duties with professionalism and accuracy;
- Self-starter, with a “can do” attitude;
- Able to work on own initiative and without supervision;
- Optimist and loves challenges;
- Previous experience in working with a project team and delivering the projects would be considered an asset;