XCaliber is looking for Python Developers
+ 15 nationalities Offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal +80 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
Our Development team is growing and we need mid and senior level developers to get cracking on new and existing projects.
Working for an award-winning casino operating technology provider means you will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward thinking colleagues. The environment is demanding, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals.
Being part of our team will mean:
- Working on massive scale applications, using Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Collaborating with open and professional individuals, doing Code Reviews on a daily basis
- Following a process where Definition of Done includes Unit Testing
- Having the chance to participate in the definition of the technology stack, by proposing new and interesting solutions
If this sounds right up your street, we’d like to hear from you!
- relevant experience in Python web applications Development
- practical experience with one of the following frameworks: Django, Tornado, Flask,
- very good English skills (both written and spoken)
- proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- practical experience with one of the following technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, Celery, SQLAlchemy
- experience in big traffic applications
- any other technology not listed so far is a plus
- Competitive salary
- XC Ignite Labs: part of the week time dedicated to creative and innovative projects driven by developers
- 700 Euro/year conference / training budget
- Flexible working hours
- Free meals twice a week
- Calendar of social events