Senior PHP Developer
XCaliber is looking for a Senior PHP Developer
+ 10 nationalities Offices in Malta and Poland +80 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber Poland including:
MultiSports Plus card - Luxmed Comfort Plus - Flexible working hours
Competitive salary - Shared car parking - Central office -
Conference / training budget - Calendar of social events
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to participate in the development of our in-house payment system.
You will be responsible for implementing new features and develop current ones using newest, cutting edge technologies, on our big scale web applications for the igaming industry. You will work on our systems, consisting of API-centric back-end written in Zend Framework2 and Doctrine2 and Single Page Application front-end done in AngularJS.
Being a part of our team will mean:
- caring about code and architecture quality (using Domain Driven Design)
- participating in code reviews, unit testing and Scrum meetings
- sharing a positive, friendly and fun environment with us
- can-do and team oriented attitude
- proven track record in Object Oriented PHP development
- practical experience with some well-known frameworks, like Zend Framework or Symfony
- experience with Backend REST API
- knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL preferred) and ORM (Doctrine)
- knowledge of Redis or Memcached
- unit testing skills (PHPUnit, Behat, PHPSpec)
- very good English skills (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- experience building systems accommodating a huge traffic
- experience working with AWS technology stack
- experience working with payment systems (PayPal, Skrill, Przelewy24)
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.