Senior Back End Developer
XCaliber is looking for a Python Developers
+ 15 nationalities Offices in Malta and Poland +80 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
Our Development team is growing and we need a mid and senior level developers to get cracking on new and existing projects.
Working for an award-winning casino operating technology provider means you will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward thinking colleagues. The environment is demanding, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals.
On a daily basis, the team is in direct contact with the team in Malta and collaboration is encouraged with occasional business trips to the different offices.
Being part of our team will mean:
- Working on massive scale applications, using Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Collaborating with open and professional individuals, doing Code Reviews on a daily basis
- Following a process where Definition of Done includes Unit Testing
- Having the chance to participate in the definition of the technology stack, by proposing new and interesting solutions
If this sounds right up your street, we’d like to hear from you!
- relevant experience in Python web applications Development
- practical experience with one of the following frameworks: Django, Tornado, Flask,
- very good English skills (both written and spoken)
- proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- practical experience with one of the following technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, Celery, SQLAlchemy
- experience in big traffic applications
- any other technology not listed so far is a plus
- XC Ignite Labs: part of the week time dedicated to creative and innovative projects driven by developers
- 700 Euro/year conference / training budget
- Multisports Plus card
- Luxmed Comfort Plus
- Flexible working hours
- Free meals twice a week
- Shared car parking
- Calendar of social events
- Possibility to work on B2B or contract of employment
- Trips to sunny Malta
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.