Casino Games Product Owner
Are you a well-experienced Product Owner with a real passion for Slots and everything Casino game related?
Are you seeking the opportunity to create an innovative product with ambitious development teams? Then look no further!
As our Games Product Owner, you will work closely with the Product Management group and be a leader for the Gaming platform team, providing them with not only the vision but also the product roadmap moving the product forward in exciting ways.
As the Games Product Owner, you will also work closely with 3rd party operators to establish relationships and widen the ever growing list of games and providers
Who are we?
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry on a B2B basis.
XCaliber has been part of the ComeOn! Family for some time now. When realizing the number of synergies that exist between our two teams it made total sense to join forces! This way we can offer you better social events, a great company culture focused on innovation and teamwork, a larger family to become part of and making sure our teams are looked after!
You will be responsible for
- Working with stakeholders to define the product vision and roadmap.
- Driving the delivery of said roadmap with the development teams in an agile environment.
- Owning, planning and prioritizing the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date.
- Assess value and assist stakeholders to develop business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
- Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
- Building business requirement documentation, and ensure sign off on design, requirements and solution before development starts.
- Breaking down deliverables into user stories with acceptance criteria along with any work flows.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
- Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain competitive.
You are good at:
- Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Owner
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
- Competitive and analysis experience.
- Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority and strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders of varied seniority, from both commercial and technical sides of the organization.
- A strong understanding of iGaming industry with its particular products and processes
- The ability to influence, persuade, and take (quick) decisions where and when needed
- The ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Translating English to Tech - you will be preparing detailed tasks and refining and planning development with the team;
- A good sense of humour and a positive mindset
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber, including:
Flexible working hours - Central office
Competitive salary - Calendar of social events
Conference / training budget - Private Health Insurance
Gym Benefit - Free lunch twice weekly
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.