Product Support Agent - Affiliate Marketing Platform
XCaliber is looking for a Product Support Agent – Affiliate Marketing Platform
+ 15 nationalities Offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal +80 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
You will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking colleagues. The environment is not without its demands, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals.
Omarsys is an Affiliate Marketing Platform that combines an extensive suite of marketing tools and services into one simple and powerful marketing solution. Built using an API-Centric Architecture enabling for greater flexibility and power, it caters for the entire affiliate life-cycle, from affiliate signup and online tracking, all the way up to automated payment processing.
We are growing quickly and will need the help of a Product Support Agent that will provide daily assistance to our partners and ensure the most positive support experience you can give. Pretty much every day, you will encounter something different in this role and that's what makes this exciting.
As a person, you are driven to know your product inside out and have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. If you are the expert type of person who wants to learn all there is about affiliation and have a spirit for support, read on!
- Monitor chat and email and provide partners with the assistance they need.
- Ensure that our partners get the most positive support experience possible
- Team up with your colleagues and contribute to a good atmosphere
- Guide our partners through the product and assist them in using the various features of the product – don’t worry, we will show you the ins and outs first!
- Investigate queries – whatever they may be – so you aim for a first contact resolution
- Share your newfound knowledge with your team and contribute to projects
- Seek continuously for new and innovative practices
- Work closely with others (Quality Assurance, Account Manager & Product Specialist and Developers) to ensure a positive and compliant experience
- Drive business success and act as the voice of partners by providing feedback
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding the value of being an excellent team player
- You love attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- You’re able to use positive language -
- Ideally at least 1 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment where some time management skills can be useful
- Fluency in English is essential
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts (you know the difference between a chocolate cookie and a browser cookie J )
- A willingness to learn more about the iGaming industry and affiliation
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber including:
Flexible working hours - Central office
Competitive salary - Calendar of social events
Conference / training budget - Gym benefit
Free lunch twice per week – daily breakfast