Product Support Agent - Affiliate Marketing Platform
XCaliber is looking for a Product Support Agent – Affiliate Marketing Platform
+ 15 nationalities Offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal +80 staff
XCaliber is a tight-knit Technology team with offices in Malta, Poland and Portugal. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry.
You will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking colleagues. The environment is not without its demands, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals.
Omarsys is an Affiliate Marketing Platform that combines an extensive suite of marketing tools and services into one simple and powerful marketing solution. Built using an API-Centric Architecture enabling for greater flexibility and power, it caters for the entire affiliate life-cycle, from affiliate signup and online tracking, all the way up to automated payment processing.
Omarsys is growing quickly and will require a Product Support Agent that will provide daily assistance to our partners and ensure the best support experience possible. Support is delivered through various support channels, so a basic level of technical knowledge is required as is excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Monitor all support channels and provide partners with the required assistance in line with the company’s SLAs
- Ensure that our partners get the best support experience possible
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a good atmosphere
- Guide partner through the product and assist them in using the various services and features offered
- Help resolve queries – whatever they may be by aiming for a first contact resolution. Only escalate where needed
- Develop our team by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovative practices
- Work closely with other teams like QA, Account Manager & Product Specialists and Developers to ensure a positive and compliant experience
- Drive business success and act as the voice of partners by providing feedback and innovative ideas
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber including:
Flexible working hours - Central office
Competitive salary - Calendar of social events
Conference / training budget - Gym benefit
Free lunch twice per week – daily breakfast